Monday 10 September 2012

Sad Post Today

So, it's my birthday in a couple of weeks. A big one. My 21st.

And, usually I never really do anything for my birthday since well, it's three weeks into term time, and people generally have other things to do. Or people forget about it...(really, it's happened twice with my parents)

But...21...twenty-one....twenty-one. That's kind of big. Like...milestone big, right?


So how come so many people can't do anything for it one one of the few years that I ask to do something?

It hurts, like, physically hurts.

I think it's mostly because my two greatest friends can't be there.

And, I understand, you know? I'm not blaming them, or angry with them or anything.

I'm just...upset...that...that I can't see them, I guess.


Yeah.

So, that's me for today.

Slightly in mourning.

On the plus side. Student Finance England have finally whipped their butts into shape after nine freaking months and have realised that Worcester *do* in fact need to be paid.

Nine months. Ridiculous.

But it's a weight off my chest, even if another has replaced it.

I think I need to watch a weepy film or something.

Maybe 500 Days of Summer...

A slightly morbid Poppins

-x-

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Pip. I'm sorry, dear. If I could manage to get over there for your birthday without having to use money or miss class, I would totally be there. (Unfortunately, my techno-geek friend has yet to invent the teleporter I've been asking of him for the last 3 years...) As it is, we'll just have to completely make up for it when I visit you this coming summer! We will party like rockstars! Because that's what you are!
    Also, yay money!
    And try Third Star. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but I have a friend who says it made her cry more than Titanic and some other weepy film combined.
    Love you, Pip.

    Suze

    ReplyDelete